Last updated on February 2nd, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Everybody knows spying (know as surveillance, too) is fallacious to do. Not always. Nevertheless, it all depends on how it’s done. I can tell you that you can spy on iPhone without installing software to your advantage – and for a useful purpose. You can justify the spying with many good reasons – like the parents would want to spy on kids for their wellness.
An employer would like to use surveillance on employees to make them more productive. A spouse would want to spy on another partner to make sure everything is aligned right in their marriage life. Even, the defense agency of country would wish to spy on a specific group of people for national security. And so on.
Of course, you can hire a private investigator, which will cost you handsome money, to spy on your behalf.
But the thing is, all of your targets (let it be a kid, employee or spouse) more likely are going to use the smartphones – for almost all of their communications.
For that what you can do is spy on text messages and other communications over mobile phones. Indeed, not just the messages or communication stuff – you can spy on everything they do on their devices.Just a little more patience, I am going to let you know how – right here. I have written this post for people who want to spy on iPhone mobiles, yes, that is possible.
The technology advancement has made the iPhone spying a reality; you can invade into anyone’s iPhone while sitting at your place!
It is not that crazy, trust me! If you suspect the activities of someone and want to spy on their iPhone, below, you go with multiple methods to achieve that. Let’s start.
Using mSpy app
One of the best spy software on the market over the years is mSpy. It gives the opportunity to spy on iPhone users and see everything that is going on.
You only need to have the iPhone of the targeted person for just a couple of minutes, and you can start spying – or maybe not, depends on what version you are choosing.
I am going to reveal some of the exciting features that mSpy has to you, right here. In this way, you get a glimpse of what to expect from it.
- Messenger Services: This cool app will monitor the activity of Skype, Snapchat, Tinder, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Line and iMessage installed on the iPhone you would be spying on. Be that as it may, mSpy is one of the only apps that covers so many social and messenger apps.
- Access to Multimedia: With this monitoring app, you can see videos, photos, music, and any other sort of multimedia available on the target device.
- GPS: Almost all of the spy apps have GPS integrated, but what mSpy offers different is geo-fencing. Its advanced GPS allows you to track a person no matter wherever he goes, and even sends you the notifications. You get alerts when your target leaves a particular area you set – or even he enters one. Indeed, if you have kids – it is a perfect feature to monitor them.
- Blocking Calls: If you desire to make your target avoid some calls or block altogether, you can do that with mSpy.
- Blocking Websites: Yet another feature that is perfect for parents. With it, you can block any sites on the target phone you want.
- Spying the browser in Incognito mode: This feature allows you to see the browsing history of the user who browsed the internet in incognito mode.
- Blocker for Apps: Whit this feature, you can choose apps from the targeted phone, and block them.
- Keylogger Feature: This feature is unique and only comes with mSpy. With the keylogger, you can get alerts on any phrase or word you want to be notified – if the target user uses or searches that.
- Uninstall Alerts: In case the app is being compromised or uninstalled, you’ll receive a notification. Besides, you can even set the alerts to be sent on sim card change.
- Security: You can lock the phone, or even wipe all the phone data – anytime you want, right from your dashboard. Everything from blocking or uninstalling apps to erasing data on the target phone will just take a few clicks, so it is all straightforward.
Spy on iPhone without jailbreak
Almost all other mobile spy apps require an iPhone to be jailbroken to spy on it. Whereas, with mSpy, you can spy on iPhone even without jailbreaking the target.
Furthermore, in case of mSpy, you don’t even need to have the physical access to the target iPhone to be able to start spying on it.
Understandably, non-jailbreak iPhone spy comes with some limitations. But the thing is; even if you cannot get one’s iPhone jailbroken or have physical access to it, mSpy will get the job for you.
How does it work?
If you have an older version of iPhone or just cannot jailbreak yours, that is just fine – you just need the iCloud credentials to monitor any iPhone you want.
So with mSpy, you only need Apple iCloud ID credentials that are active on the target phone. As noted above, you don’t even need to access the phone physically.
In fact, this is one feature that makes mSpy the best app to spy on an iPhone. Because, for example, if someone wants to spy on Android, he must have the physical access to it.
Of course, this method comes with somewhat limited monitoring capabilities. But still, it is better than to be not able to spy because of the lack of ability to jailbreak or have the physical access.
Some of the things you can monitor on an iOS device without jailbreak include Text messages, WhatsApp, Wi-Fi network, photos, videos, notes, contacts, browser history, call logs and installed applications.
How to Spy on iPhone (with mSpy)
Now that we have covered all the basics about mSpy, its core features, and the fact that you can make use of it even on a non-jailbreak iOS – it is the high time that we move onto actual steps towards spying on the iPhone with it. So, below you go with them!
First of all, if you desire to use it on a non-jailbreak iPhone – turn on the iCloud backup function.
In case you have not done that already, it is effortless to do. You can do that by going into settings and then Apple Profile, next tap on iCloud, then iCloud Backup switch (to turn it on) and finally tap on OK (if prompted).
As on as you have the iCloud backup turned on, you should see Backup Now option – right below the iCloud Backup.
Given that you have located it, please tap on it. You should see an initial window stating that the backup has started, it might also tell you the estimated time needed to backup.
Once the backup is completed, it will be shown right underneath the backup now there. Please note that if you do not want to activate the iCloud backup option for any reason; you might need the physical access to the iPhone you want to spy on.
So you have the iCloud Backup completed, it is going to be a smooth ride moving further. Now you need to follow the following steps to be able to setup mSpy on iPhone:
- As like in case of any other product or service, the very first thing to be able to use mSpy is purchasing a license. Even though the company offers three different plans from whom you can choose one based on your needs, but I like the fact that they provide a free 7-day trial. So I’d recommend you to make use of that first.
- Once you are done with subscribing to mSpy, you should receive your control panel link and login details immediately. Log into your account.
- Next, you need to select the platform you want to spy on – in this case, iPhone. You are going to have two different options for iPhone there; one should be iPhone/iPad (that is for jailbroken iPhone). Other is going to be iPhone without jailbreak; here I am going to assume you are moving further with it – hence listing further steps for it.
- Once you have selected the platform, click the proceed button.
- On next step, you will need to confirm that you have the iCloud backup enabled on the target phone. As we have already talked about it above, I believe we are good with it.
- Next, you need to confirm that you have the Apple ID and password of iPhone you want to spy.
- After confirming both of the things discussed just-above, you should see a proceed button – click on it.
- On next step, you will be asked to enter the Apple and password. You might also see a checkbox there to save the password; I recommend you to check that box too.
- After inputting the ID and password, click on verify button available there. Wait for a little as the mSpy will check the device you want to spy against the credentials you provided.
- Next, mSpy will list the iPhone it verified. Choose the device name and click on proceed. You will need to wait for a while here again, as mSpy will update the list of available iPhone backups attached to the linked iCloud account.
- As soon that process gets done, select the backup you would wish to spy and click proceed button available in the window there.
- Next, the data will be uploaded to mSpy, and it will organize that for you, nicely.
- Finally, click the finish button. All done, you may now start spying on the iPhone you just completed the setting mSpy on. Please note that the backup you selected won’t be organized immediately, it will take 24 hours for everything to be arranged nicely for you in the dashboard to view.
Some essential notes: Please note that if the target iPhone does not backup due to no internet connectivity or connection to a power source, you won’t be able to see any logs in your mSpy dashboard.
So there can be cases when you might not see updates in your panel for a day or two.
But no need to panic, as soon as the target phone gets connected to a charger and Wifi (and ultimately does a backup) – you will have your logs updated in the mSpy dashboard.
mSpy Legal Agreement
“It is a considered federal and/or state violation of the law in most cases violation of the law in most cases to install surveillance software onto a mobile phone or another device for which you do not have proper authorization, and in most cases you are required to notify users of the device that they are being monitored. Failure to do so may result in a violation of federal or state laws, if you install this software onto a device you do not own or if you do not have proper consent to monitor the usage of the device.”
By this said, I must say you should check whether the kind of spying you are doing is legal or not.
Cost of mSpy
The app is for sure the best on the market, and I genuinely encourage you to use it to spy on iPhone. And as far as the price is concerned, it comes with different rates and packages.
The Basic version costs $29.99 a month and for a whole year that is $99.99. The premium version comes at $69,99 per month, and for the entire year, it will cost you $199.99.
I am all done, that is all about the mSpy method I think was need to discuss with you. Now how about having a look at some other tools to spy on iPhone?
The choice is always welcome, right? And best of all, I am going to reveal the options that unlike mSpy won’t cost you anything.
Top Rated Free iPhone Spy Apps
So, perhaps not all of us can afford to buy an app since the mSpy requires money (you will need to start paying after its 7-day free trial) – I thought of making a section here having the best free software for iPhone spying. Here we go!
Find my Friends
All iOS users can delight themselves with this fantastic app. Far from the fact that it is a tracker, you can also see where your friends are.
Thanks to the power of Apple ID. You can locate your family or friends using your iPad, iPod touch and iPhone using this app, with ease.
The app enables you to send your location to friends and in multiple ways; you can either share it via email address, phone number or after selecting one of the contacts available on iPhone.
So, this is a much more excellent way of spying people that use iPhone and other smart iOS devices – for free. You can get the app from Apple Store.
Prey, in fact, is a tracking app that you can use on both – iPhone and Android. I will talk more about its iOS stuff here though, as we are focusing on iPhone in this post.
So it can work more like an anti-theft app for you as well as the mobile security system. Of course, you can install it on someone else’s iPhone to track their moves.
It can be an excellent choice for parents and couples, as they can track their loved ones with it – for free. The developer has developed it keeping in mind the privacy and device tracking, and you get all that for free.
Final Words on iPhone Spy
Here you have it all; I hope this guide will be useful for you.
And all in all, if you just need to spy on someone’s iPhone to know if they are at a safe place or – then the free apps discussed in this article will do the trick for you.
But if you are up for some real spying where you would like to spy on someone’s internet, text messages, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, location, multimedia and other things – then only mSpy can meet with your needs.
So in all honesty, the mSpy app is an excellent option for you when it comes to spying on iPhone. It may cost you a bit, but still, you’ll have some chilling results from it.
Altogether, based on many tests and tons of research online, I can confirm that the best iPhone spy App is mSpy. You will not regret purchasing it; in case you want to continue after its free trial, which I think you should as I continued too after seeing the results it gave me.
Last words, I hope you enjoyed the article and if you have questions regarding iPhone spying or opinions – feel free to leave them in the comment section below.